Great Day to Be Alive!



I woke up this morning to a beautiful sunrise, and although it was raining, that did not dampen my mood. You see, this past weekend, I was a bit under the weather, and despite the numerous tasks I needed to accomplish, I could not give my 100%.  If you watched my 50 random facts about me video, you will know that I am a perfectionist, so I needed to really "kick this cold/fever/flu/what-ever-sickness" to the curb.

After taking meds all weekends, and it working just a little, I decided to try a different more basic method... increase my vitamin C intake. I'm not a big fan of vitamin C tablets, so off to the grocery store I went... on this wet, yet beautiful day.

I tweeted as I arrived at the grocery store:
  "The Best Time to Go to the Grocery Store is when it is #raining".

This is very true.
 
I stocked my cart full of colors of the rainbow

... discovered some new fruits that I think will get some giggles from the girls (Big Sis and Lil Sis). Have you ever tried "Little Grapes" before? They look like grapes but are the size of raisins.

Picked up some squash... yeah! I have been watching too much @Nap85 DearNaptural85 vlogs. Planning on making something with these.. Hmmm...

Then decided to infuse my water for the day with some orange and strawberries


I did eat 2 whole oranges for breakfast and a handful of cherry tomatoes... LOL!

This is my first time trying infused water and I am looking forward to trying more infused water recipes.

Bottoms up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer

Why is My Natural Hair Not Growing